Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ouch! Today was so hard! I achingly forced myself to go to the gym this morning. I began my usual 30 minute work out with plans to Run 2x1 for 20 minutes. I think I walked 2 minutes at times and ran 3 minutes a couple times. I was all over the place. All I can say is that I completed my 30 minutes and 2 miles.

On another note, my entertainment while working out included a lot of people watching. Today was "celebrity look-alike day". I saw Mr. T; complete with a mohawk, beard, and ethnicity. And I saw Carson Kresley. Carson was on an eliptical machine and managed to keep his coif perfect until SHE took off her sweatshirt. Oops.

As for the rest of my day, I have yet to make it into the shower and it is pouring down rain outside. Maybe I will just go stand in my driveway with a bar of soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment