Thursday, July 22, 2010

Determination!


I've decided that running never gets any easier. You are always going to be pushing yourself to run faster or further, therefore you can never just say, I'm going out for a run. Light and breezy. Nope. 

My last three runs have totaled 15 miles. I am still using my couch to 10k program and there are still walking intervals included. I still have no idea how I am going to run 6.25 miles in less than a month. The furthest I have run so far is 5.5 miles and it was on completely flat ground. Thankfully, those 5.5 miles were around the same course as the upcoming 10k. I am determined to make this race a success! 

I am starting to feel some of the benefits of running. I can actually run without huffing and puffing and feeling like my lungs might explode. My lungs are becoming conditioned. AND my mother mentioned that I am looking more toned. Yay for progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment