Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Finally, a handbook to my life!

I am so excited that my fellow commercial fishing mom and excellent writer, Jen Karuza Schile, has released her book, 'Captain of Her Crew: The Commercial Fishing Mom's Guide to Navigating Life at Home'. I absolutely cannot wait to read this book. If any of you know a commercial fishing mom/wife (and you do!), can I just say, please read this book. You will have such a greater understanding of our lives, our habits and all the things we are thinking about but couldn't begin to explain in a simple conversation. I can already think of a few people I'd like to give this book and say, "Here! Read this and please get off my back!".

You can find Jen's book on Amazon.com. You can also check out Jen's blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, lol! I love it! Thank you. That's just perfect! I so appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete