Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Finds

Sporting our gear on Mt. Rainier.
I am starting to feel like flash sale websites are the Costco of the internet. Each morning I check my email and eagerly read about the daily deals of the likes of Groupon, Living Social, AmazonLocal, and some of the more specialty sites like Haute Look, Zulilly, One King's Lane and Gilt. Yes, I am on each of their mailing lists. However, none of them have given me quite the excitement of my latest flash sale site discovery: The Clymb. This site is all about outdoor recreation gear. I. Love. It. Being a self-professed 'gear head' I scan the website and virtually toss anything and everything into my cart. "It's on sale! It's a good deal!', I tell myself. Just like my visits to Costco when a ten pound bag of pretzels and a three pack of 1-gallon jugs of mayonnaise seem like a must when really I've come in to the store for...what was it again? Oh well, I've got mayo to last me the next five years.

Check out The Clymb.

2 comments:

  1. Have you gotten the email deals from Joss and Main? Such great furniture & home decor!

    ReplyDelete